Enhance your business success with a Virtual CFO
when you most need it
Delivering financial expertise that makes an impact, our CFO’s keep you focused on business insights to bring you results.
Spark CFO offers vital business intelligence to implement budgets, analyse scenarios and search for cost-saving strategies. Through forecasting and planning we collect and analyse your financial data, add flexibility to your cash flow, clean up ineffective systems and implement success metrics to plan for your future.
We partner with you to tackle complex issues, secure finance, gain an edge in business negotiations and increase profitability.
Cash Flow Forecasting & Management
Planning ahead to identify surplus funds, manage tax obligations, investing opportunities or upcoming shortfalls
Customised Reporting & KPIs
Keeping focused on the most important numbers in your business
Setting focussed goals and outlining a clear path to achieve results faster
Analysis of Results
Understanding what’s happening in your business, identifying what does and doesn’t work and the best action to take
Modelling & Scenario Analysis
Exploring what-if scenarios and options to make the best and most profitable decisions for your business
Accuracy of Financials
You can’t make great decisions without the accurate and timely information
Mentoring and managing your existing finance team – bookkeepers, accounts payable and receivable and payroll
Choose a plan to suit your business
Our plans and prices are tailored to suit your business needs. We offer fixed fee services, agreed in advance and no lock in contracts.
Fees are tailored to suit your business based what you need.
Because we’re numbers people, here’s a summary and breakdown of some of our popular plans
- Ideal for solopreneurs or microbusinesses, who need an overview of their business, someone to keep them on-track and have their finance questions answered
- Suited for a business with one division and location, and less than 10 people.
- Includes a monthly zoom call with your CFO.
- Tailored for larger turnover business with a small number of divisions or locations, over 10 employees and multiple systems. Weekly cash management or reporting requirements.
- Includes at least one monthly zoom call with your CFO.
On the ground
- Ideal for more complex or rapid growth businesses with multiple divisions, and a large product or service range, working with a small finance team.
- On ground expertise that comes to you.